Switchboard Safety Mats Product Category
Protect your employees from high voltage electrical shocks with Switchboard Mats. Reduce the hazards associated with working around high voltage equipment by protecting your employees. Switchboard Mats prevent high voltage current from grounding through a person’s body, causing injury or even death. Our Switchboard mats are available in a variety of thickness, sizes and surface patterns.
- Protect your employees from dangerous electrical shock around high voltage equipment.
- “Koroseal” vinyl insulates workers against dangerous voltage.
- The V-Groove linear surface “grabs” the bottom of footwear and improves safety.
- Corrugated Switchboard offers 4 “ASTM Certified” thicknesses for various voltage levels.
- Insulates workers against hazardous electrical accidents.
- 1/4" thick Switchboard Matting (Type II) recommended maximum use 17,000 VAC.
- Diamond Plate Switchboard Matting meets all requirements for ozone, flame and oil resistance.
- Tested and engraved on the back: Meets ASTM Standard D178/ANSI J6.7.
- Full rolls or custom cut lengths available to meet your application needs.
- Protects your staff from dangerous electrical shocks around high voltage equipment.
- This switchboard mat meets Military Specification “MIL-DTL-155626.
- Approved for use by all commands of the Navy, Marine Corps. and Dept. of Defense.
- Diamond pattern surface offers improved traction and safety on floors.