Features and Benefits
Military Specification Diamond Plate Switchboard safety matting is manufactured with a specially formulated vinyl compound that meets MILITARY SPECIFICATION “MIL-DTL-155626” Type III. This product protects your staff from shocks around dangerous high voltage electrical equipment while protecting your floors and prevents slipping hazards.
- Protects workers from electrical shock hazards associated with High Voltage equipment.
- Conforms to MIL SPEC. MIL-DTL-155626, Type III as amended.
- 3/16” thick, Dielectric Test Voltage: 30,000 VAC.
- Proof Tested over entire surface at: 15,000 VAC.
- Recommended Maximum use Voltage: 3,000 VAC.
- Approved for use by all commands of the Department of Defense.